• that everyone expects to be treated with respect and acceptance regardless of colour, creed, sex etc.
• that everyone has the freedom to have any conflict resolved in an open and accepting communication and if we can’t do it by ourselves we ask for help.
• that everyone has the freedom to at anytime stop their participation in any given practice and that it’s our responsibility to inform them of this freedom.
• that everyone has the freedom to not experience drugs at Ängsbacka, so no one will be under the influence of alcohol or other drugs unless prescribed by a doctor.
• that everyone has the freedom of not experiencing or witnessing violence, so violence will not take place at Ängsbacka.
• that everyone has the freedom to choose how much sexual intimacy he/she is exposed to. To honour that freedom we explore our sexual energies in private.
• that everyone expects workshop leaders and session givers to be knowledgeable about and professional in the practices they use and that they can use their knowledge and professionalism to serve the wants and needs of their client.
• that everyone expects to be treated with confidentiality and have their autonomy over their mind, spirit and body respected at all times.
• that everyone has the freedom to be vulnerable and as a workshop leader or a session giver we have a responsibility to be caring and keeping the relationship professional.
Ängsbacka is a magical place. It’s magic is created by all who come here, to participate, to create and to enjoy. We would like to keep and support that magic and provide a safe space for all who come here. We believe that the best way we can do this is by adhering to the core values of Ängsbacka.
• Communication from the heart based in openness and acceptance. • Self-knowledge and personal growth. • Caring for our planet and all life. • Consciously create a life filled with presence and creativity.
We believe that every individual have a freedom in choosing how to express her/himself in the world. With that freedom comes a respect for other individuals freedom to do the same and a responsibility to not unduly restrict their freedom.
To support all of this we have created this set of guidelines. Management has the freedom to evict people from Ängsbacka if they’re disrupting the freedoms of others. If you have been mistreated or witnessed mistreatment of others you can turn to management.
Be welcome to join us in creating a magical place and state of being. We are very grateful that you are here.