15-19 May 2019
Women are rising all over the world, to claim their power and to bring balance and healing to the planet and to her waters. Sacred Womb Festival is a part of this movement and we wish that it becomes a strong platform, for women to gather in sacredness.
In ancient times, women often came together and supported each other through transitions and challenges in life, standing together in sisterhood.
Our wish is to create a space where this power can be re-awakened.
What we wish to honour
- VALIDATION: that we are ok, we are good, we are enough, we are worthy with all our colours, emotions, movements.
- TRUST: that we are allowed to be vulnerable, transparent and honest with each other and will not be judged but held and accepted by the sisterhood.
- BELONGING: that we are all part of a greater movement, that there is meaning to all of it, and we are NOT ALONE
- DESIRE: that our pleasure and the fulfilling our desires, small or big, is what fuels our life and our joy, and it is OK to want to put our pleasure first.
- SELF-LOVE: that our bodies are beautiful, and sacred, and the source of so much strength and pleasure and we CAN love our bodies no matter what.
-Hajni & Alva, Initiators of Sacred Womb
~ A day may look like this ~
Price & Booking 2019
Sacred Womb – Women’s Festival
15-19 May 2018
ONLINE PAYMENT METHODS & TERMS
Your ticket is booked and paid via the online booking system. We accept most credit cards, Swish (within Sweden) and bank transfer as payment methods.
For tickets with a value of 1-10 000 SEK it is required that you as customer pay the total amount directly upon booking.
For group bookings of tickets with a total value above 10 000 SEK you are given the option to pay in steps (minimum first payment is still 10 000 SEK).
Upon booking you will receive a confirmation email with a link to your booking page online; here you can check what has been booked, view and handle payments and keep track of due dates. The full amount associated with your booking has to be paid at the latest 30 days before the event starts. Remember, only full payment guarantees your booking, make sure to pay any outstanding payments on time – you will receive a reminder via email before due date!
It is possible to cancel your ticket and receive a refund, see details below. For all cancellations we keep a fee of minimum 400 SEK per adult and 200 SEK per participant 0-17 years of age. You contact booking @ angsbacka.se for all issues related to cancellation and refunds.
• Until 30 days prior the event: contact booking @ angsbacka.se to cancel your ticket and receive information about how to claim your refund. We keep a cancellation fee of 400 SEK per adult ticket and 200 SEK per child/youth ticket.
• Until 14 days prior the event: contact booking @ angsbacka.se to cancel your ticket and receive information about how to claim your refund. We keep a cancellation fee of 15% of the total booking value per ticket – minimum fee 400 SEK and maximum fee 900 SEK. Half fee for child/youth tickets.
• When cancelling your ticket less than 14 days before the event starts, a doctor’s confirmation of your inability to participate is required to receive a refund. We keep a cancellation fee of 15% of the total booking value per ticket – minimum fee 400 SEK and maximum fee 900 SEK. Half fee for child/youth tickets.
• Refunds will not be made if you cancel after the event has started.
• If Ängsbacka would cancel the event, all payments will be refunded (including the cancellation fee).
PLEASE NOTE: It may take up to one month before you have the refunded amount on your account.
PERSONAL DATA POLICY
When booking an event with us you give consent to our Personal Data Policy (as follows):
It is important for us that you as customer feel safe around how Ängsbacka handles your personal data. Our focus is to give all customers the best service possible; this requires that we have access to the following information about you: name, address, date of birth, phone number and an email-address.
We are relying on this information to be able to correctly process your requested service.
In addition to this, due to the type of events we offer, we will also ask you to specify a gender (some events have a limited amount of tickets offered within a certain gender-group).
We handle all data in compliance with Swedish law and GDPR. We have chosen to cooperate with Transitor AB (the supplier of our booking system) and in that cooperation we have secured full ownership of the customer data-base and that it is handled in line with this policy. We do not share data with any other party than what is required for the delivery of the service to you. You always have the full right to take part of the data we have collected from you, as well to revise and correct them as needed.
Once we have delivered our service to you (the event is fully paid and completed) you can actively reach out to us with any wish to be removed from our system. We will systematically remove data related to customers that have not requested our services within the past 7 years.
Unless you actively ask to be excluded from this part of our communication with our previous and current customers, you can expect us to get in touch with you who have participated in our events to share:
* Thank you letters and evaluation surveys.
* Offerings to sign up for mailing lists in a similar area of interest.
* Information about similar future events or events with the same workshop leaders.
We also share a monthly newsletter where we tell about what is going on at Ängsbacka, upcoming events etc. You can opt in and out of our newsletter at any time. Information on how to register or opt out you find in the newsletter itself or on our website www.angsbacka.se
DRUG AND ALCOHOL POLICY – ZERO TOLERANCE
All operations on Ängsbacka are based on a drug and alcohol free environment. The aim is to create a safe atmosphere that favors authentic meetings, personal development and spiritual practice. This means that guests and residents must not consume or be under the influence of alcohol and drugs at the whole area of Ängsbacka.
A person on the area of Ängsbacka under the obvious influence of alcohol or drugs can be asked to leave immediately.
If you have questions regarding the booking, payment, cancellation, our policies etc, please contact us:
Phone: +46-553-100 35 (Weekdays 10 am – 1 pm)