Not bookable yet!
25-28 April 2019
~ Open, Innocent & Free in Love ~
with Blake & Ingela Steele
Discovering higher potentials hidden in our bodies, minds & sexual nature – to renew, heal and transform our life.
“Pink Tantra is a pure way, a simple way, a once-secret way that is now open and accessible. It is a path of the natural blossoming of our being through the recovery of our sense of original innocence united with an ecstasy rising within to open us to Heaven and Earth in ever-increasing Love and beauty.”
What if the most tender, sensitive, and ecstatic part of your awakened body can release a new biology that heals you and actually works to reverse your aging process? Wouldn’t that be good news? Wouldn’t that be beautiful beyond belief?
We are on the cutting edge of a new awakened age with whole new ways of being. Pink Tantra brings back to the World ancient teachings and methods that can, step-by-step, expand our beings into our true wholeness, Light, and personal freedom.
What is Tantra really?
A Brief Introduction:
The word Tantra means: the loom life is woven on, or Life’s unbroken continuity. It may be the oldest of all spiritual practices. It is certainly the most holistic. It is based on this belief: all is One in the Divine mystery of Existence, and the Divine is the ultimate joy, freedom, harmony, and highest beauty of all. It is about a fully incarnational spirituality: being wholly here, and moving through every aspect of our human being and experience to touch the face of the Infinite.
What is Pink Tantra?
Pink Tantra is the Tantra of pure Love and the heart. It is about transforming our biology into constant Love and harmonic peace. It presents the highest, transformational teachings of Eastern & Western spiritualities in simple, accessible forms & practices. And it is about discovering the higher potentials hidden in our bodies, minds & sexual nature to renew, heal, and transform our lives.
“Blake is a authentic Earth Angel. His teachings reach the deep recesses of the soul’s longing. These advanced energy practices are the gateway home and have taken my experience to another level. Everyone needs a bit of Blake, to deepen love and open more to the innocent beauty that we are.”
– Zari Gemma Ferns, UK
What we will do
- Develop clear boundaries in an atmosphere of mutual respect;
- Slow way down into effortless, heightened awareness;
- Practice advanced breathing techniques to drink in Chi/Prana/Pure Spirit;
- Open and clear our central subtle energy channel;
- Expand all our Chakra centers to receive Divine Love and freedom;
- Connect naturally and deeply with each other in relaxed receptivity;
- Dance ourselves open to Love and Sacred Presence;
- Experience deep meditation and Sacred Presence in Silence.
- Relax in the shimmering sounds of the Gong blended with Sacred Poetry to rise your conscious vibrations into Light.
- Experience even deeper relaxation and effortless, natural stretching through Yin Yoga sessions.
- Through safe holding heal our primal relationships to the Divine Masculine and Feminine in our hearts.
- Enter a magical place of harmony in the beautiful forest around Ängsbacka;
- Explore the connection between creative imagination and higher realms of Light;
- De-armor our vital base area and expand ecstatic energy into our whole body;
- Take spiritual baths in the pure bliss of original innocence and Love;
- Allow Heaven and Earth to unite within us and expand our Love out into the world.
”I can highly recommend this course to anyone. It delivers as it says; the exercises are simple and effective. I really reached new levels within myself. Blake is a great teacher and such a loveable person… he is open, he is love, he is innocent and pure. A great example of what stepping on this path can bring you.”
–Inge, Capoeira Teacher, Netherlands
How can Pink Tantra benefit you?
- A sense of youthful vigor, clarity & joy;
- Your heart opening to receive infinite Divine Love loving you;
- A clearer sense of the nobility and freedom of your Higher Self;
- Simple, practical spiritual practices & tools you can use for the rest of your life;
- A beautiful and liberating perspective on your Life and the World;
- More love for being you, appreciating the wonder of your incarnation;
- A blending of your sexual energies with heart, mind, and pure Spirit;
- A clearer understanding of the higher potential of your biology to transform;
- Healing regarding any past misuse of sexual energies;
- Become more aware of the gift and wonder of everything;
- Awaken your innate creativity and love of Life;
- A deeper connection to your own body and the powers of Creation;
- New friends and the possibility of going way deeper with this practice.
Who is this for?
- Wish to grow wide open and free in Love;
- Long to unite your spiritual and sexual natures in purity and wisdom;
- Believe that respect and boundaries are an important part of Love;
- Love everything that is innocent and free, and long to grow that way too;
- Wish to move beyond guilt, shame, and fear into a new, expansive freedom;
- Sense there is something astonishingly beautiful yet to be discovered;
- Long to live in Love all the time;
- Are accepting of all people, regardless of sexual orientations
This course is probably NOT for those who:
- Hope to get sex from other participants;
- Have highly sensitive sexual trauma issues yet to be healed;
- Are still into drugs or alcohol or are on heavy medications;
- Are into kink or hard sex.
- Are only interested in sex and not real illumination;
Men and women, couples and singles are welcome
Anyone who feels they are in a place where their commitment to spiritual development is high is welcome. The magic of this journey is that you will be exposed to advanced spiritual practices through simple, accessible ways.
So whether you are fairly new to spiritual practice or have been on a path for 50 years, you will learn things you never knew before, and find so much support for your unique unfoldment, just where you are.
- The course will be in English.
- Limited number of participants.
- For questions about Pink Tantra, contact Blake Steele
- Contact us for information about food and lodging:
Warmly welcome to Pink Tantra in April at Ängsbacka!
Blake Steele has 50 years of experience in the spiritual journey, and 25 years in working with the union of sex and spirit in Love. He is an author of 14 books; a poet with over 3,400 poems; a recording artist with 20 CDs; and an international spiritual teacher and guide. Safety, integrity, mystery and beauty mark his wise and free-spirited work.
”Blake is a truly amazing teacher. He’s teaching from his beautiful heart with so much love, enthusiasm and integrity. He presents his pearls of wisdom with the playfulness of a child.”
-Fredrik, Musician, Spiritual Teacher, Sweden
Ingela Axkrants Steele
Ingela is a certified Yin Yoga teacher and a practicing nurse in Sweden who emphasizes compassionate contact and care with her patients. As a nurse she often works with dying people, helping them to pass over with dignity and peace. She has additional training in Hatha Yoga, classical Swedish massage and Foot Reflexology. She holds a space of safety and confident trust with her loving awareness and presence and will be leading participants in Yin Yoga, Qigong, and soothing meditations as well as providing emotional support.
Inspirational words from Blake Steele, talking about tantra in general:
Pink Tantra with Blake & Ingela Steele
25-28 April 2019
Arrival & Departure
Arrival day: Thursday 25 April
- Arrival / check-in: 18.00-1900
- Dinner is served 18.30-19.30
- The course starts 20.00
Departure day: Sunday 28 April
- The course ends latest 16.00
Following information is general for events at Ängsbacka and some details might differ for your stay.
Connect to the organizers if you have questions regarding this!
In the center of Molkom (1,5 km away) there is an local grocery shop Coop Konsum. In the same building you can do post services and find an ATM where you can withdraw cash.
Ängsbacka Café is a nice and cozy meeting place that is always open on Saturdays afternoons. Enjoy a coffee or herbal tea along with new meetings and interesting conversations. The menu includes organic snacks, homemade raw cakes and healthy drinks. Credit cards and Swish is accepted. Welcome!
In the shop of Ängsbacka, Karma Store, we sell a variety of health products and organic body care, relaxing music, books, clothes, organic incense, unique jewellery, yoga accessories and more. Credit cards, Swish an cash is accepted.
Ängsbacka is an international course and festival center situated in Molkom, a society that we are part of, that we love and have a good relation to. We are depending on that all our guests and participants are cooperating with us to keep it this way when / if going outside of the premises of Ängsbacka during their stay at Ängsbacka. We ask you kindly to respect the local areas around Ängsbacka and practice common sense.
Ängsbacka offers accommodation in a homelike style. Please look under the tab Price & booking to see what accommodation is being offered during this event.
– All of our accommodation alternatives have shared bathrooms.
– The dorms consist of 12 – 20 bunk beds.
– Please bring your own towel, bed sheets, pillow cover and duvet cover.
– You can rent a set of sheets & a towel from us for 150 SEK per event.
What to bring
– Shoes that easily comes on and off when walking between the buildings / workshop spaces
– An extra towel for a visit to our sauna, when it is open and/or is rented for your event.
You can also rent a sauna or sweat lodge- towel from us for 50 SEK per occasion.
– Your own water bottle or thermo cup with lid, we do not allow cups or glasses in the workshop spaces
– Comfortable clothes suitable for the activities of your event
– If you like, walking shoes for recreation in the forest surrounding of Ängsbacka
– Earplugs can be good if you are sharing room with other people.
Breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner are all included. We serve vegetarian food, mostly organic, locally produced and made with love. In connection with your reservation, you can order a vegan diet (this is also the alternative if you’re lactose intolerant), a Gluten-free diet and notify us about nut allergies. If possible, the chef will make adjustments for other allergies, please make the request when you book. Unfortunately, we can not, for practical reasons, accommodate any other food philosophies or diets.
Drug & Alcohol Policy – Zero Tolerance
All operations on Ängsbacka are based on a drug and alcohol free environment. The aim is to create a safe atmosphere that favors authentic meetings, personal development and spiritual practice. This means that guests and residents must not consume or be under the influence of alcohol and drugs at the whole area of Ängsbacka.
A person on the area of Ängsbacka under the obvious influence of alcohol or drugs can be asked to leave immediately.
We have a praxis that is included in almost all our events, but not in all – depending on the contract between the organizers and Ängsbacka. A beautiful way to integrate your experience is to do working meditation with us on Ängsbacka. As a participant, we ask you to join us in the community for 30 minutes per day and helping out with easy tasks such as cleaning or dishwashing. You will get an introduction to your task and then you do it the same time every day. Our volunteers are very grateful for your contribution and will also help you out. We do the working meditation together!
Find your way here
It’s easy to find your way to Ängsbacka by train and bus, or by car. Read more about how to find your way here.
To find and offer rides, join our Facebook group Carpooling to & from Ängsbacka.
Price & Booking
Pink Tantra with Blake & Ingela Steele
25-28 April 2019
More info will come!