PRICE & BOKING
The booking modules automatically show the actual price for the current price-period, discounts included.
It is possible to cancel your ticket and receive a refund, see details below. For all cancellations we keep a fee of minimum 400 SEK per adult and 200 SEK per participant 0-17 years of age. You contact booking @ angsbacka.se for all issues related to cancellation and refunds.
• Until 30 days prior the event: contact booking @ angsbacka.se to cancel your ticket and receive information about how to claim your refund. We keep a cancellation fee of 400 SEK per adult ticket and 200 SEK per child/youth ticket.
• Until 14 days prior the event: contact booking @ angsbacka.se to cancel your ticket and receive information about how to claim your refund. We keep a cancellation fee of 15% of the total booking value per ticket – minimum fee 400 SEK and maximum fee 900 SEK. Half fee for child/youth tickets.
• When cancelling your ticket less than 14 days before the event starts, a doctor’s confirmation of your inability to participate is required to receive a refund. We keep a cancellation fee of 15% of the total booking value per ticket – minimum fee 400 SEK and maximum fee 900 SEK. Half fee for child/youth tickets.
• Refunds will not be made if you cancel after the event has started.
• If Ängsbacka would cancel the event, all payments will be refunded (including the cancellation fee).
PLEASE NOTE: It may take up to one month before you have the refunded amount on your account.
PERSONAL DATA POLICY
When booking an event with us you give consent to our Personal Data Policy (as follows):
It is important for us that you as customer feel safe around how Ängsbacka handles your personal data. Our focus is to give all customers the best service possible; this requires that we have access to the following information about you: name, address, date of birth, phone number and an email-address.
We are relying on this information to be able to correctly process your requested service.
In addition to this, due to the type of events we offer, we will also ask you to specify a gender (some events have a limited amount of tickets offered within a certain gender-group).
We handle all data in compliance with Swedish law and GDPR. We have chosen to cooperate with Transitor AB (the supplier of our booking system) and in that cooperation we have secured full ownership of the customer data-base and that it is handled in line with this policy. We do not share data with any other party than what is required for the delivery of the service to you. You always have the full right to take part of the data we have collected from you, as well to revise and correct them as needed.
Once we have delivered our service to you (the event is fully paid and completed) you can actively reach out to us with any wish to be removed from our system. We will systematically remove data related to customers that have not requested our services within the past 7 years.
Unless you actively ask to be excluded from this part of our communication with our previous and current customers, you can expect us to get in touch with you who have participated in our events to share:
* Thank you letters and evaluation surveys.
* Offerings to sign up for mailing lists in a similar area of interest.
* Information about similar future events or events with the same workshop leaders.
We also share a monthly newsletter where we tell about what is going on at Ängsbacka, upcoming events etc. You can opt in and out of our newsletter at any time. Information on how to register or opt out you find in the newsletter itself or on our website www.angsbacka.se
DRUG AND ALCOHOL POLICY – ZERO TOLERANCE
All operations on Ängsbacka are based on a drug and alcohol free environment. The aim is to create a safe atmosphere that favors authentic meetings, personal development and spiritual practice. This means that guests and residents must not consume or be under the influence of alcohol and drugs at the whole area of Ängsbacka.
A person on the area of Ängsbacka under the obvious influence of alcohol or drugs can be asked to leave immediately.
If you have questions regarding the booking, payment, cancellation, our policies etc, please contact us:
Phone: +46-553-100 35 (Weekdays 10 am – 1 pm)