1-4 November 2018 (not bookable yet!)
~ Being Loved & Loving ~
with Blake & Ingela Steele
Healing and growing in an atmosphere of Unconditional Love and Loving. By its very nature Love opens and heals us so that we may realize we are in our essence Light and Love. This personal realization harmonizes us with the higher energies and magic of Creation.
The Purpose of this Course
Through a rich variety of personal, couples and group exercises we will focus on opening and expanding our personal receptivity to being loved by Unconditional Love and loving. Through this we will heal and expand our sense of personal mystery and self worth as well as empower ourselves to live more fully in the spontaneous freedom and inspiration of real Love.
Why focus on Love?
More than twenty million Near Death Experiences are a modern day phenomena. The message comes again and again from those who have died and returned that Love is the ultimate meaning of the Universe and all Existence: its purpose, highest beauty, and truest way.
What we will do?
- Simple, easy to do, personal spiritual practices that open your subtle energy systems to freely flow with Chi, Prana, the Great Spirit of Life and Love.
- Practice receiving Unconditional Love directly from the Source within and others through our open subtle energy body.
- Practice allowing Love to flow through us to others as healing, blessing, encouraging and beautifying power.
- Practice flowing in the streams of Love in language that heals.
- Activate our natural ability to heal ourselves and others with our hands as well as presence and words.
- Experience beautiful initiations into higher levels of awareness in Love.
- Experience deep trance meditations to heal our most important relationships and capacities for beautiful relationships.
- Go deeper into healing Silence and inner Open Space.
- Become empowered to actively transform our own unconscious programming.
- Take super relaxing Gong Baths with Sacred Poetry Meditations.
- In Deep Trance Meditation undo our deepest fear of death and the unknown.
- Activate our Creative Imaginative Powers so we may experience more of life’s joy and inspiration
- Release deep, long held tension in our bodies and stimulate a flow of healing pleasure through it.
- Receive and learn to give super soothing massage.
- Have healing meetings, hugs, and sacred holdings with others as we practice clear communication, clarity of boundaries, and mutual respect.
- Dance, shake, hug, laugh and celebrate in the beauty and safety of real Love.
Who is this for?
- Everyone, no matter what level of spiritual experience, who values real Love, longs to heal an aching need for Love, or wishes to heal from past relational wounds in a safe space of Love and beauty.
- All who wish to live a more creatively inspired life.
- All who are on a conscious spiritual path and wish to lift it up to a higher level.
- People of all sexual orientations are welcome.
Who is this not for?
Those who think that Tantra is all about sex and who have a high priority for gaining sexual experiences from other workshop participants.
- The course will be in English.
- Limited number of participants.
- For questions about Love – Being Loved & Loving, contact Blake Steele
- Contact us for information about food and lodging:
Warmly welcome to Love – Being Loved in November at Ängsbacka!
Blake Steele has 50 years of experience in the spiritual journey, and 25 years in working with the union of sex and spirit in Love. He is an author of 14 books; a poet with over 3,400 poems; a recording artist with 20 CDs; and an international spiritual teacher and guide. Safety, integrity, mystery and beauty mark his wise and free-spirited work.
”Blake is a truly amazing teacher. He’s teaching from his beautiful heart with so much love, enthusiasm and integrity. He presents his pearls of wisdom with the playfulness of a child.”
-Fredrik, Musician, Spiritual Teacher, Sweden
Ingela Axkrants Steele
Ingela is a certified Yin Yoga teacher and a practicing nurse in Sweden who emphasizes compassionate contact and care with her patients. As a nurse she often works with dying people, helping them to pass over with dignity and peace. She has additional training in Hatha Yoga, classical Swedish massage and Foot Reflexology. She holds a space of safety and confident trust with her loving awareness and presence and will be leading participants in Yin Yoga, Qigong, and soothing meditations as well as providing emotional support.
Inspirational words from Blake Steele, talking about tantra in general:
Love, Being Loved & Loving with Blake & Ingela Steele
1-4 November 2018
Arrival & Departure
Arrival day: Thursday 1 November
- Arrival / check-in: 18.00-1900
- Dinner is served 18.30-19.30
- The course starts 20.00
Departure day: Sunday 4 November
- The course ends latest 16.00
Ängsbacka offers simple accommodation in a homelike style. Please look under the tab Price & booking to see what accommodation is being offered during this course.
- All of our accommodation alternatives have shared bathrooms.
- The dorms consist of 12 – 20 bunk beds.
- Please bring your own towel, bed sheets, pillow cover and duvet cover.
- You can rent a set of sheets & a towel from us for 150 SEK per course.
Breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner are all included. We serve vegetarian food, mostly organic, locally produced and made with love. In connection with your reservation, you can order a vegan diet (this is also the alternative if you’re lactose intolerant), a Gluten-free diet and notify us about nut allergies. If possible, the chef will make adjustments for other allergies, please make the request when you book. Unfortunately, we can not, for practical reasons, accommodate any other food philosophies or diets.
A beautiful way to integrate the course is to do working meditation with us on Ängsbacka. This is a praxis that is included in almost all our courses. As a participant, we invite you to join us in the community for 30 minutes per day and helping out with easy tasks such as cleaning or dishwashing. You will get an introduction to your task and then you do it the same time every day. Our volunteers are very grateful for your contribution and will also help you out. We do the working meditation together!
Ängsbacka is an international course and festival center with workshop leaders from around the world. Please be aware that the main language of the courses, therefore, can be different, e.g. in English, Swedish or Norwegian.
It is good to bring good shoes for walking in the forest surrounding Ängsbacka and an extra towel for a visit to our sauna. You can also rent a special “Sauna” or “Sweat lodge” towel from us for 50 SEK per occasion.
In the nearby Molkom society, about 1,5 km away, there is an ATM where you can withdraw cash.
Our Café is a nice and cosy meeting place that is always open on Saturdays. Have a coffee or herbal tea along with new meetings and interesting conversations. You can also buy organic pastries, sandwiches and healthy drinks.
In the Ängsbacka Shop, we sell a variety of health products and organic body care, relaxing music, books, clothes, organic incense, unique jewellery, yoga accessories and more.
No Alcohol or Drugs
Please note that Ängsbacka is an Alcohol- and Drug-Free place. We don’t serve alcohol, and it is not allowed to drink or to be under influence of alcohol or other substances when you are at Ängsbacka.
Find your way here
It’s easy to find your way to Ängsbacka by train and bus, or by car. Read more about how to find your way here.
To find and offer rides, join our Facebook group Carpooling to & from Ängsbacka.
Price & Booking
Love, Being Loved & Loving with Blake & Ingela Steele
1-4 November 2018
Tickets can be paid online by card or by bank transfer.
We encourage you to pay by bank transfer in order for us to avoid the transaction fees imposed on card payments.
If you have problems paying by card (for example due to limited allowance), please contact us for a manual payment link.
While booking you will get further instructions. After booking your ticket, you will receive a confirmation e-mail.
1) Credit/Debit Card
Pay online using your card of choice.
2) Bank Transfer
Deposit payment to Ängsbacka’s Bankgiro account 5038-7448
Swift address: NDEASESS
IBAN: SE63 9500 0099 6026 4418 5510
The address of the bank: Nordea, Smålandsgatan 17, 105 71 Stockholm
Account name: Ängsbacka Kursgård AB
Important! Please write what event you are paying for (and your name if you are paying through someone else’s account).
If you use BANK TRANSFER, please pay on the same day as you book.
In case of cancellation latest one month before the event starts, the cancellation fee is 350 SEK per person. Children and youth (up to 18 years old) pay half this fee. Within one month and until the event starts, the fee is 15% of the total value of your booking. The maximum cancellation fee for one person/booking is 900 SEK.
Please note that when cancelling closer than two weeks before the event starts, a doctor’s confirmation of your inability to participate is required. Refunds will not be made if you cancel after the event has started.
If Ängsbacka would cancel the event, all payments will be refunded.
NOTE that it may take up to one month before you have the refunded amount on your account.
As part of our communication with our customers, we may keep in touch with you who have participated in our courses and festivals by mailing or emailing:
– thank you letters and evaluation surveys
– offerings to sign up for mailing lists in a similar area of interest
– information about similar future events or events with the same workshop leaders.
We also have a general monthly e-mail newsletter where we tell about what is going on at Ängsbacka, upcoming events etc. You can opt in and out of our newsletter at any time.
If you have questions regarding the booking, payment, cancellation, our communication policy etc, please contact us:
Phone: +46 55 31 00 35. (Monday to Friday 10.00 – 13.00)