This course is unfortunately cancelled!
1-4 November 2018
~ Being Loved & Loving ~
with Blake & Ingela Steele
Healing and growing in an atmosphere of Unconditional Love and Loving. By its very nature Love opens and heals us so that we may realize we are in our essence Light and Love. This personal realization harmonizes us with the higher energies and magic of Creation.
The Purpose of this Course
Through a rich variety of personal, couples and group exercises we will focus on opening and expanding our personal receptivity to being loved by Unconditional Love and loving. Through this we will heal and expand our sense of personal mystery and self worth as well as empower ourselves to live more fully in the spontaneous freedom and inspiration of real Love.
Why focus on Love?
More than twenty million Near Death Experiences are a modern day phenomena. The message comes again and again from those who have died and returned that Love is the ultimate meaning of the Universe and all Existence: its purpose, highest beauty, and truest way.
What we will do?
- Simple, easy to do, personal spiritual practices that open your subtle energy systems to freely flow with Chi, Prana, the Great Spirit of Life and Love.
- Practice receiving Unconditional Love directly from the Source within and others through our open subtle energy body.
- Practice allowing Love to flow through us to others as healing, blessing, encouraging and beautifying power.
- Practice flowing in the streams of Love in language that heals.
- Activate our natural ability to heal ourselves and others with our hands as well as presence and words.
- Experience beautiful initiations into higher levels of awareness in Love.
- Experience deep trance meditations to heal our most important relationships and capacities for beautiful relationships.
- Go deeper into healing Silence and inner Open Space.
- Become empowered to actively transform our own unconscious programming.
- Take super relaxing Gong Baths with Sacred Poetry Meditations.
- In Deep Trance Meditation undo our deepest fear of death and the unknown.
- Activate our Creative Imaginative Powers so we may experience more of life’s joy and inspiration
- Release deep, long held tension in our bodies and stimulate a flow of healing pleasure through it.
- Receive and learn to give super soothing massage.
- Have healing meetings, hugs, and sacred holdings with others as we practice clear communication, clarity of boundaries, and mutual respect.
- Dance, shake, hug, laugh and celebrate in the beauty and safety of real Love.
Who is this for?
- Everyone, no matter what level of spiritual experience, who values real Love, longs to heal an aching need for Love, or wishes to heal from past relational wounds in a safe space of Love and beauty.
- All who wish to live a more creatively inspired life.
- All who are on a conscious spiritual path and wish to lift it up to a higher level.
- People of all sexual orientations are welcome.
Who is this not for?
Those who think that Tantra is all about sex and who have a high priority for gaining sexual experiences from other workshop participants.
- The course will be in English.
- Limited number of participants.
- For questions about Love – Being Loved & Loving, contact Blake Steele
- Contact us for information about food and lodging:
Warmly welcome to Love – Being Loved in November at Ängsbacka!
Blake Steele has 50 years of experience in the spiritual journey, and 25 years in working with the union of sex and spirit in Love. He is an author of 14 books; a poet with over 3,400 poems; a recording artist with 20 CDs; and an international spiritual teacher and guide. Safety, integrity, mystery and beauty mark his wise and free-spirited work.
”Blake is a truly amazing teacher. He’s teaching from his beautiful heart with so much love, enthusiasm and integrity. He presents his pearls of wisdom with the playfulness of a child.”
-Fredrik, Musician, Spiritual Teacher, Sweden
Ingela Axkrants Steele
Ingela is a certified Yin Yoga teacher and a practicing nurse in Sweden who emphasizes compassionate contact and care with her patients. As a nurse she often works with dying people, helping them to pass over with dignity and peace. She has additional training in Hatha Yoga, classical Swedish massage and Foot Reflexology. She holds a space of safety and confident trust with her loving awareness and presence and will be leading participants in Yin Yoga, Qigong, and soothing meditations as well as providing emotional support.
Inspirational words from Blake Steele, talking about tantra in general:
Love, Being Loved & Loving with Blake & Ingela Steele
1-4 November 2018
Arrival & Departure
Arrival day: Thursday 1 November
- Arrival / check-in: 18.00-1900
- Dinner is served 18.30-19.30
- The course starts 20.00
Departure day: Sunday 4 November
- The course ends latest 16.00
Following information is general for events at Ängsbacka and some details might differ for your stay.
Connect to the organizers if you have questions regarding this!
In the center of Molkom (1,5 km away) there is an local grocery shop Coop Konsum. In the same building you can do post services and find an ATM where you can withdraw cash.
Ängsbacka Café is a nice and cozy meeting place that is always open on Saturdays afternoons. Enjoy a coffee or herbal tea along with new meetings and interesting conversations. The menu includes organic snacks, homemade raw cakes and healthy drinks. Credit cards and Swish is accepted. Welcome!
In the shop of Ängsbacka, Karma Store, we sell a variety of health products and organic body care, relaxing music, books, clothes, organic incense, unique jewellery, yoga accessories and more. Credit cards, Swish an cash is accepted.
Ängsbacka is an international course and festival center situated in Molkom, a society that we are part of, that we love and have a good relation to. We are depending on that all our guests and participants are cooperating with us to keep it this way when / if going outside of the premises of Ängsbacka during their stay at Ängsbacka. We ask you kindly to respect the local areas around Ängsbacka and practice common sense.
Ängsbacka offers accommodation in a homelike style. Please look under the tab Price & booking to see what accommodation is being offered during this event.
– All of our accommodation alternatives have shared bathrooms.
– The dorms consist of 12 – 20 bunk beds.
– Please bring your own towel, bed sheets, pillow cover and duvet cover.
– You can rent a set of sheets & a towel from us for 150 SEK per event.
What to bring
– Shoes that easily comes on and off when walking between the buildings / workshop spaces
– An extra towel for a visit to our sauna, when it is open and/or is rented for your event.
You can also rent a sauna or sweat lodge- towel from us for 50 SEK per occasion.
– Your own water bottle or thermo cup with lid, we do not allow cups or glasses in the workshop spaces
– Comfortable clothes suitable for the activities of your event
– If you like, walking shoes for recreation in the forest surrounding of Ängsbacka
– Earplugs can be good if you are sharing room with other people.
Breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner are all included. We serve vegetarian food, mostly organic, locally produced and made with love. In connection with your reservation, you can order a vegan diet (this is also the alternative if you’re lactose intolerant), a Gluten-free diet and notify us about nut allergies. If possible, the chef will make adjustments for other allergies, please make the request when you book. Unfortunately, we can not, for practical reasons, accommodate any other food philosophies or diets.
Drug & Alcohol Policy – Zero Tolerance
All operations on Ängsbacka are based on a drug and alcohol free environment. The aim is to create a safe atmosphere that favors authentic meetings, personal development and spiritual practice. This means that guests and residents must not consume or be under the influence of alcohol and drugs at the whole area of Ängsbacka.
A person on the area of Ängsbacka under the obvious influence of alcohol or drugs can be asked to leave immediately.
We have a praxis that is included in almost all our events, but not in all – depending on the contract between the organizers and Ängsbacka. A beautiful way to integrate your experience is to do working meditation with us on Ängsbacka. As a participant, we ask you to join us in the community for 30 minutes per day and helping out with easy tasks such as cleaning or dishwashing. You will get an introduction to your task and then you do it the same time every day. Our volunteers are very grateful for your contribution and will also help you out. We do the working meditation together!
Find your way here
It’s easy to find your way to Ängsbacka by train and bus, or by car. Read more about how to find your way here.
To find and offer rides, join our Facebook group Carpooling to & from Ängsbacka.
Price & Booking
Love, Being Loved & Loving with Blake & Ingela Steele
1-4 November 2018