Ängsbacka is a Course and Festival Center for Personal and Spiritual growth. Since 1997 thousands of people have travelled from all over the world to experience the magical, warm, open and loving atmosphere. To many, this place has become like a second home and source of inspiration. Hundreds of people have lived and worked here for short or long periods. They have contributed with time, money, work, and above all their heart to create what we enjoy here today. Currently approximately 35 long term volunteers live on site.
The Vision & Mission of Ängsbacka
“Ängsbacka is a sacred focal point bringing people to the realization of whom and what we really are beyond all thoughts and concepts.
Ängsbacka is an internationally renowned source of inspiration; exploring how human beings together consciously can create the life they desire on earth, and demonstrating paths to sustainable development, well-being, and harmony.”
We realize and sustain our vision through;
- openhearted communication and sharing, based on honesty and acceptance
- practices that encourage self-awareness and personal growth
- cultivating a thriving and fruitful cooperation with the local community of Molkom
- involving our members in the growth and development of Ängsbacka
- consciously creating a life of presence, creativity and respect for all life on earth