16-19 March 2017
~ Open, Innocent & Free in Love ~
with Blake Steele
Pink Tantra is a pure way, a simple way, a once secret way that is now open and accessible. It is a path of the natural blossoming of our being through the recovery of our sense of original innocence united with an ecstasy rising within to open us to Heaven and Earth in ever increasing Love and beauty.
What if the most tender, sensitive, and ecstatic part of your awakened body can release a new biology that heals you and actually works to reverse your aging process? Wouldn’t that be good news? Wouldn’t that be beautiful beyond belief?
We are on the cutting edge of a new awakened age with whole new ways of being. Pink Tantra brings back to the World ancient teachings and methods that can, step-by-step, expand our beings into our true wholeness, Light, and personal freedom.
What is Tantra really?
A Brief Introduction:
The word Tantra means: the loom life is woven on, or Life’s unbroken continuity. It may be the oldest of all spiritual practices. It is certainly the most holistic. It is based on this belief: all is One in the Divine mystery of Existence, and the Divine is the ultimate joy, freedom, harmony, and highest beauty of all. It is about a fully incarnational spirituality: being wholly here, and moving through every aspect of our human being and experience to touch the face of the Infinite.
What is Pink Tantra?
Pink Tantra is the Tantra of pure Love and the heart. It is about transforming our biology into constant Love and harmonic peace. It presents the highest, transformational teachings of Eastern & Western spiritualties in simple, accessible forms & practices. And it is about discovering the higher potentials hidden in our bodies, minds & sexual nature to renew, heal, and transform our lives.
“Blake is a authentic Earth Angel. His teachings reach the deep recesses of the soul’s longing. These advanced energy practices are the gateway home and have taken my experience to another level. Everyone needs a bit of Blake, to deepen love and open more to the innocent beauty that we are.”
– Zari Gemma Ferns, UK
What we will do
* • Develop clear boundaries in an atmosphere of mutual respect;
* • Slow way down into effortless, heightened awareness;
* • Practice advanced breathing techniques to drink in Chi/Prana/Pure Spirit;
* • Open and clear our central subtle energy channel;
* • Expand all our Chakra centers to receive Divine Love and freedom;
* • Connect naturally and deeply with each other in relaxed receptivity;
* • Dance ourselves open to Love and Sacred Presence;
* • Enter a magical place of harmony in the beautiful forest around Ängsbacka;
* • Explore the connection between creative imagination and higher realms of Light;
* • Partake in a Sweat Lodge Ceremony to connect with our bodies & the earth;
* • Ease into being naked together beyond fear or shame in a safe, respectful way;
* • De-armor our vital base area and expand ecstatic energy into our whole body;
* • Take spiritual baths in the pure bliss of original innocence and Love;
* • Allow Heaven and Earth to unite within us and expand our Love out into the world.
”I can highly recommend this course to anyone. It delivers as it says; the exercises are simple and effective. I really reached new levels within myself. Blake is a great teacher and such a loveable person… he is open, he is love, he is innocent and pure. A great example of what stepping on this path can bring you.”
–Inge, Capoeira Teacher, Netherlands
How can Pink Tantra benefit you?
* • A sense of youthful vigor, clarity & joy;
* • Your heart opening to receive infinite Divine Love loving you;
* • A clearer sense of the nobility and freedom of your Higher Self;
* • Simple, practical spiritual practices & tools you can use for the rest of your life;
* • A beautiful and liberating perspective on your Life and the World;
* • More love for being you, appreciating the wonder of your incarnation;
* • A blending of your sexual energies with heart, mind, and pure Spirit;
* • A clearer understanding of the higher potential of your biology to transform;
* • Healing regarding any past misuse of sexual energies;
* • Become more aware of the gift and wonder of everything;
* • Awaken your innate creativity and love of Life;
* • A deeper connection to your own body and the powers of Creation;
* • New friends and the possibility of going way deeper with this practice.
This course is probably NOT for those who:
* • Are only interested in sex and not real illumination;
* • Have highly sensitive sexual trauma issues yet to be healed;
* • Are still into drugs or alcohol or are on heavy medications;
Who is this for?
- Wish to grow wide open and free in Love;
- Long to unite your spiritual and sexual natures in purity and wisdom;
- Believe that respect and boundaries are an important part of Love;
- Love everything that is innocent and free, and long to grow that way too;
- Wish to move beyond guilt, shame, and fear into a new, expansive freedom;
- Sense there is something astonishingly beautiful yet to be discovered;
- Long to live in Love all the time;
- Are accepting of all people, regardless of sexual orientations
This course is probably NOT for those who:
- Hope to get sex from other participants;
- Have highly sensitive sexual trauma issues yet to be healed;
- Are still into drugs or alcohol or are on heavy medications;
- Are into kink or hard sex.
- Are only interested in sex and not real illumination;
Men and women, couples and singles are welcome
Anyone who feels they are in a place where their commitment to spiritual development is high is welcome. The magic of this journey is that you will be exposed to advanced spiritual practices through simple, accessible ways.
So whether you are fairly new to spiritual practice or have been on a path for 50 years, you will learn things you never knew before, and find so much support for your unique unfoldment, just where you are.
- The course will be in English.
- Limited number of participants.
- For questions about Pink Tantra, contact Blake Steele
- Contact us for information about food and lodging:
Warmly welcome to Pink Tantra in March at Ängsbacka!
Blake Steele has 50 years of experience in the spiritual journey, and 25 years in working with the union of sex and spirit in Love. He is an author of 14 books; a poet with over 3,400 poems; a recording artist with 20 CDs; and an international spiritual teacher and guide. Safety, integrity, mystery and beauty mark his wise and free-spirited work.
”Blake is a truly amazing teacher. He’s teaching from his beautiful heart with so much love, enthusiasm and integrity. He presents his pearls of wisdom with the playfulness of a child.”
-Fredrik, Musician, Spiritual Teacher, Sweden
Inspirational words from Blake Steele, talking about tantra in general:
Pink Tantra with Blake Steele
16-19 March 2017
Arrival & Departure
Arrival day: Thursday 16 March
- Arrival / check-in: 18.00-1900
- Dinner is served 18.30-19.30
- The course starts 20.00
Departure day: Sunday 19 March
- The course ends latest 16.00
Ängsbacka offers simple accommodation in a homely style. Please look under the tab Price & booking to see what accommodation is being offered during this course.
- All of our accommodation alternatives have shared bathrooms.
- Please bring your own towel, bed sheets, pillow cover and duvet cover.
- You can rent a set of sheets & a towel from us for 150 SEK per course.
Breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner are all included. We serve vegetarian food, mostly organic, locally produced and made with love. In connection with your reservation, you can order a vegan diet (this is also the alternative if you’re lactose intolerant), a Gluten-free diet and notify us about nut allergies. If possible, the chef will make adjustments for other allergies, please make the request when you book. Unfortunately, we can not, for practical reasons, accommodate any other food philosophies or diets.
Ängsbacka is an international course and festival center with workshop leaders from around the world. Please be aware that the main language of the courses therefore can be different, e.g. in English, Swedish or Norwegian.
It is good to bring good shoes for walking in the forest surrounding Ängsbacka and an extra towel for a visit to our sauna. You can also rent a special “Sauna” or “Sweat lodge” towel from us for 50 SEK per occasion.
In the nearby Molkom society, about 1,5 km away, there is an ATM where you can withdraw cash.
Our Café is a nice and cosy meeting place that is always open on Saturdays. Have a coffee or herbal tea along with new meetings and interesting conversations. You can also buy organic pastries, sandwiches and healthy drinks.
In the Ängsbacka Shop we sell a variety of health products and organic bodycare, relaxing music, books, clothes, organic incense, unique jewelry, yoga accessories and more.
No Alcohol or Drugs
Please note that Ängsbacka is a Alcohol and Drug Free place. We dont serve alcohol, and it is not allowed to drink or to be under influence of alcohol or other subtstances when you are at Ängsbacka.
Find your way here
It’s easy to find your way to Ängsbacka by train and bus, or by car. Read more about how to find your way here.
We are partnering with carpooling service GoMore. Enter ‘Molkom’ as your destination.
Price & Booking
Pink Tantra with Blake Steele
16-19 March 2017
Tickets can be paid online by card, by bank transfer or with the mobile app Swish.
We encourage you to pay by bank transfer (from Sweden or EU) or Swish in order for us to avoid the transaction fees imposed on card payments.
If you have problems paying by card (for example due to limited allowance), please contact us for a manual payment link.
While booking you will get further instructions. After booking your ticket, you will receive a confirmation e-mail.
1) Credit/Debit Card
Pay online using your card of choice.
2) Swish (A mobile app – Swedish bank account needed)
Transfer the amount from your Swich Account to Ängsbacka: 123 538 12 56.
Important! Please write what event you are paying for (and your name if you are paying with someone else’s account).
3) Bank Transfer
Deposit payment to Ängsbacka’s Bankgiro account 5038-7448
Swift address: NDEASESS
IBAN: SE63 9500 0099 6026 4418 5510
The adress of the bank: Nordea, Smålandsgatan 17, 105 71 Stockholm
Account name: Ängsbacka Kursgård AB
Important! Please write what event you are paying for, (and your name if you are paying with someone else’s account).
If you use SWISH or BANK TRANSFER, please pay directly – or at the latest the same day you book – otherwise your booking will not be valid and your place at the event not guaranteed.
In case of cancellation latest one month before the event starts, the cancellation fee is 350 SEK per person. Children and youth (up to 18 years old) pay half this fee. Within one month and until the event starts, the fee is 15% of the total value of your booking. The maximum cancellation fee for one person/booking is 900 SEK.
Please note that when cancelling closer than two weeks before the event starts, a doctor’s confirmation of your inability to participate is required. Refunds will not be made if you cancel after the event has started.
If Ängsbacka would cancel the event, all payments will be refunded.
NOTE that it may take up to one month before you have the refunded amount on your account.
As part of our communication with our customers, we may keep in touch with you who have participated in our courses and festivals by mailing or emailing:
– thank you letters and evaluation surveys
– offerings to sign up for mailing lists in a similar area of interest
– information about similar future events or events with the same workshop leaders.
We also have a general monthly e-mail newsletter where we tell about what is going on at Ängsbacka, upcoming events etc. You can opt in and out of our newsletter at any time.
If you have questions regarding the booking, payment, cancellation, our communication policy etc, please contact us:
Phone: +46 55 31 00 35. (Monday to Friday 10.00 – 13.00)