27 November-6 December 2017
with De’an Matuka, Sanna Sanita & Susanne Roursgaard
In-depth journey into body de-armouring and sexual healing techniques. During the retreat, you will be equipped with the knowledge and hands-on practice in releasing emotional and energetic traumas, tensions, blockages, and pain from the body, mind and soul in a healthy, loving and safe way. A unique combination of training and workshop, designed to assist you in becoming a skilful and able de-armouring practitioner.
What is de-armouring?
De-armouring is an ancient technique practiced by indigenous people all around the globe, the purpose is to alter life quality, sensitivity, to assist release of emotional blockages and trauma. It can be practiced in various forms and this training will cover the whole spectre of how to support life changing experiences. Its more than pressing points, its a commitment to life, to show up in life, to break unhealthy patterns, heal those parts that need healing to live in alignment with purpose and love.Therefore this training provides a mixture of hands on practise and direct personal experiences. De-armouring is a rapidly growing healing form and we´re aiming to educate responsible and successful practitioners.
Who is this retreat for?
– Privates or professionals experienced in any form of bodywork, tantra, healing or energy work
– Professional bodyworkers, sexual healers, tantric masseuses, tantric practitioners who wish to deepen their skills and knowledge
– Anyone serious about learning de-armouring
– Anyone ready to live a more full and free life!
– Anyone who wishes to step into the field of sexual healing
What will be tought:
– A safe and responsible way of de-armouring a body.
– How to invite the body to open deeply: a way of working where instead of using force to push through the armour you simply invite the body to open, and follow it’s impulses until it takes you right down to it’s full depth effortlessly.
– External and internal body de-armouring: whole body including lingam, yoni, cervix, anus and throat.
– TRE method (or self-dearmouring): Powerful and effective tool to use on yourself to heal trauma, balance the nervous system, release chronic tension and harmonise the psoas muscle.
– Theory of de-armouring: going deep into all the important aspects of it, giving you hours of hard core knowledge.
– Ethics and responsibilities: getting you to fully understand the depth of responsibility when it comes to doing this kind of work, teaching you essential procedures and practices to make sure your sessions are safe and effective on all levels.
– Pressure points: where to touch, how & why. There are many points on the body, and many ways of touching it, that can facilitate the opening and
the healing process.
– Energy work: how to activate the energy in the body and use it within the session.
– Session space setting: how to create a safe, emotionally and spiritually connected energy container within which you offer your sessions.
– Wheel of Consent: teaching you/your clients how to communicate and act with integrity and clarity.
– Empowerment techniques: How to support yourself and others in taking full responsibility for your experiences in life.
– Space holding: showing you and teaching you many aspects of the space holding skill.
– Sensual massage: it is necessary to know how to touch the body in a sensuous way as this is a part of every de-armouring session.
– Raising sexual energy: how to arouse a body into ecstatic pleasure, learning erogenous zones and specific points externally and internally.
– Advanced body reading: how to know what someones body said to you? We’ll teach you to read it like an open book.
– Reparenting: the theory of re-parenting; what are mama/papa issues; recognising early childhood patterns and how to work with them.
We’ll offer you:
– A certificate of Attendance.
– Rich daily programme mixing learning and practicing.
– Full length demonstrations of each process we teach.
– Around 40 hours of supervised practice time.
– One to one tuition and support at all times, day and night.
– A manual of de-armouring
– Highly nutritious vegetarian food.
– Time to relax in stunning nature around Angsbacka
- The course will be in English.
- Do you have questions about the course?
- Limited number of participants, please book as soon as possible to secure your spot.
Please contact De’an Matuka: email@example.com
- Contact us for information about food and lodging:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call us +46 553-100 35.
Warmly welcome to De-armouring Training at Ängsbacka!
His life is his personal laboratory of the human condition and transformation, and over the past 32 years he has continuously and relentlessly worked and experimented on himself. Fields he explored include human dynamics, cathartic release work, energy work, tantra, communication, healing, mens’ work, breath work, shamanism, coaching, magic, sacred medicine, meditation, dance & Biodanza. He started LoveCore, guiding people to awaken their loving, powerful and authentic self. And he co-created De-armouring Training.
Sanna is passionate about the human experience, already since a child she had clairvoyant experiences and heightened sensitivity. Her inner calling for truth has brought her around the globe for 20 years. She has curiously explored numerous paths within holistic healing arts, sacred sexuality & tantra, spiritual awakening & liberation, shamanism, meditation and experimental living. Sanna loves working with energy, believes in rapid transformation and has developed her own method TTF, where also pleasure is used as a gateway to healing. She is constantly finding new ways toward liberating mind, body and soul. Sanna shares wisdom with a great sense of humour and compassion yet fierce love – she lives and is dedicated liberation. Sanna travels the world teaching and offering private sessions. Co-founder of the de-armouring training. http://www.sannasanita.com/
Susanne Roursgaard is from Denmark and have developed her own method of Body-oriented Therapy; The Gaia Method over the course of several years. She is an international teacher and holistic therapist dedicated to bringing sexual healing and trauma release in the human body. Her passion is helping others to allow their body to feel freedom, safety, openness, natural sensitivity and sexual pleasure again. She is a trained therapist with various educations; body-oriented Trauma Therapist, Sexologist specialized in sexual abuse, Couples Counselor, certified TRE-Provider, Interspirituel Trainer and Midwife. She is also a tantric practitioner. Susanne masters both: the feminine – working from her heart – and the masculine – that helps her hold a strong container. She holds a very loving a safe space in which people feel held so that they are able to release even their deepest dark traumas, guilt and shame.
De-armouring training with De’an Matuka, Sanna Sanita & Susanne Roursgaard
27 November-6 December 2017
Arrival and Departure
Arrival day: Monday 27 November
- check-in: 12.00-14.00
- The retreat starts: 14.00
Departure day: Wednesday 6 December
- The training will end at 16.00.
Ängsbacka offers simple accommodation in a homely style. Please look under the tab Price & booking to see what accommodation is being offered during this course.
- All of our accommodation alternatives have shared bathrooms.
- The dorms consists of 12 – 20 bunk beds.
- Please bring your own towel, bed sheets, pillow cover and duvet cover.
- You can rent a set of sheets & a towel from us for 150 SEK per course.
Breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner are all included. We serve vegetarian food, mostly organic, locally produced and made with love. In connection with your reservation, you can order a vegan diet (this is also the alternative if you’re lactose intolerant), a Gluten-free diet and notify us about nut allergies. If possible, the chef will make adjustments for other allergies, please make the request when you book. Unfortunately, we can not, for practical reasons, accommodate any other food philosophies or diets.
A beautiful way to integrate the course is to do working meditation with us on Ängsbacka. This is a praxis that is included on almost all our courses. As participant we invite you to join us in the community for 30 minutes per day and helping out with easy tasks such as cleaning or dishwashing. You will get an introduction to your task and then you do it the same time every day. Our volunteers are very grateful for your contribution and will also help you out. We do the working meditation together!
Ängsbacka is an international course and festival center with workshop leaders from around the world. Please be aware that the main language of the courses therefore can be different, e.g. in English, Swedish or Norwegian.
It is good to bring good shoes for walking in the forest surrounding Ängsbacka and an extra towel for a visit to our sauna. You can also rent a special “Sauna” or “Sweat lodge” towel from us for 50 SEK per occasion.
In the nearby Molkom society, about 1,5 km away, there is an ATM where you can withdraw cash.
Our Café is a nice and cosy meeting place that is always open on Saturdays. Have a coffee or herbal tea along with new meetings and interesting conversations. You can also buy organic pastries, sandwiches and healthy drinks.
In the Ängsbacka Shop we sell a variety of health products and organic bodycare, relaxing music, books, clothes, organic incense, unique jewelry, yoga accessories and more.
No Alcohol or Drugs
Please note that Ängsbacka is a Alcohol and Drug Free place. We dont serve alcohol, and it is not allowed to drink or to be under influence of alcohol or other subtstances when you are at Ängsbacka.
Find your way here
It’s easy to find your way to Ängsbacka by train and bus, or by car. Read more about how to find your way here.
We are partnering with carpooling service GoMore. Enter ‘Molkom’ as your destination.
Price & Booking
De-armouring training with De’an Matuka, Sanna Sanita & Susanne Roursgaard
27 November-6 December 2017
PRICING WILL COME!
Please pay the registration fee SEK (plus your upgrade of accommodation) to book your place in the course. The registration fee is non-refundable. If you pay by Swish (within Sweden) or make a bank transaction you get 200 SEK in discount.
The remaining —– SEK is to be paid at the latest DATE to be announced, 2017.
We will send out a reminder about one month before, including payment instructions.
Tickets can be paid online by card or by bank transfer.
We encourage you to pay by bank transfer in order for us to avoid the transaction fees imposed on card payments.
If you have problems paying by card (for example due to limited allowance), please contact us for a manual payment link.
While booking you will get further instructions. After booking your ticket, you will receive a confirmation e-mail.
1) Credit/Debit Card
Pay online using your card of choice.
2) Bank Transfer
Deposit payment to Ängsbacka’s Bankgiro account 5038-7448
Swift address: NDEASESS
IBAN: SE63 9500 0099 6026 4418 5510
The adress of the bank: Nordea, Smålandsgatan 17, 105 71 Stockholm
Account name: Ängsbacka Kursgård AB
Important! Please write what event you are paying for, (and your name if you are paying with someone else’s account).
If you use BANK TRANSFER, please pay directly – or at the latest the same day you book – otherwise your booking will not be valid and your place at the event not guaranteed.
In case of cancellation latest one month before the event starts, the cancellation fee is 350 SEK per person. Children and youth (up to 18 years old) pay half this fee. Within one month and until the event starts, the fee is 15% of the total value of your booking. The maximum cancellation fee for one person/booking is 900 SEK.
Please note that when cancelling closer than two weeks before the event starts, a doctor’s confirmation of your inability to participate is required. Refunds will not be made if you cancel after the event has started.
If Ängsbacka would cancel the event, all payments will be refunded.
NOTE that it may take up to one month before you have the refunded amount on your account.
As part of our communication with our customers, we may keep in touch with you who have participated in our courses and festivals by mailing or emailing:
– thank you letters and evaluation surveys
– offerings to sign up for mailing lists in a similar area of interest
– information about similar future events or events with the same workshop leaders.
We also have a general monthly e-mail newsletter where we tell about what is going on at Ängsbacka, upcoming events etc. You can opt in and out of our newsletter at any time.
If you have questions regarding the booking, payment, cancellation, our communication policy etc, please contact us:
Phone: +46 55 31 00 35. (Monday to Friday 10.00 – 13.00)